Friday, September 21, 2012

153 Days Left

Feet Dominating Pavement



So, I found this great blog.  It's called Feet Dominating Pavement.  This girl will be running the Disney Princess Half Marathon in February too.  I only know her in cyberspace.  I like her blog.  Here's why I like it - she's a real person.  She doesn't run super fast, she's not perfect, and she's not preachy.  She's just a regular person trying to get into this running thing and train for a 13.1 mile run....for fun....in Disney World.  Hopefully you will take a peek at her blog and maybe, just maybe, somebody other than my mom, my husband, and my fellow princesses will read mine.

6 mile run tomorrow.  (6.25 actually, and then a mile or so walk home.)  Bring it on 6 miles.  That's just about halfway to 13.1!

No comments:

Post a Comment